Friday, September 9, 2011

4 little boys, 3 hours of summer fun, 2 pools, and 1 HUGE waterslide


The next day it was really hot so, we headed to the pool.  The boys had the best time splashing and swimming!  After about an hour of swimming I hear Jackson say "Aunt Kris, Can I go on the waterslide?"  "Sure", I say.   So, we started heading over to the GIGANTIC, waterslide.  Gabe decided to walk with us but, informed us that he would NOT be going down that huge slide.  It was WAY to scary!



Jackson went and he loved it.  Up the stairs, down the slide.  Up the stairs, down the slide.  Gabe finally couldn't take it anymore.  He decided he wanted to go also.  So, he positioned me at the bottom, where I could catch him, and he walked up the stairs.  Then he walked down.  He stood and watched the kids some more.    "Ok" he said.  "I'm now ready".  He walked up the stairs.  He stood on the top for a long time and then I saw him shoot out the bottom.  He did it!  It's so good to have a cousin here that makes you step a little out of your comfort zone!

After that, the boys went on the water slide over and over again until I had to drag them out of the pool!


1 comment: