Friday, July 11, 2014

3 days later, a BBQ



We were still reeling from the news of that damn tumor had grown.   When I look back now, I can't believe the strength of my sister and Ron.   Never once did they complain or become bitter.   I can't imagine their fear and worry, yet as I look at these pictures you would never know.  They just continued on with their days.  The normal everyday stuff with smiles on their faces and love in their hearts.   

This included a summer BBQ at the Steele's.   They put their fear aside and put one foot in front of the other and got through their day.


There was so many people there that love them and were praying for them.  It was a blessing to be with them.  I'm so thankful that they choose to go.


And, we didn't forget Butts.   We have to have Butts no matter where we go.


Besides they had soda pop there.  And that is something we can't have at home.


And, marshmallows.





As we were walking out to the car to go home, I told the girls to pose for me.  The mountains were so gorgeous and everyone was a little lighter in this moment.   It was a beautiful picture that I captured.  This picture says it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment