Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Haircut

Sitting at breakfast one morning last week. Gabe walks into the dining room with that gleam in his eye and smile on his face. I had to ask him, "What did you do"? Then, I looked at his hair. He cut a big chunk out of the front of his bangs. He was so proud of himself. Now everyone could see the Harry Potter scar that he drew on his forehead.

Over the next few days we went through lots of emotions. Gabe decided he didn't like his haircut because people kept asking him about it. He didn't want me to cut his hair short either. So, we kept it long until he decided he was ready for a haircut.

When he was ready I took a razor and buzzed his head. I was pleasantly surprised because I really like his hair short. His haircut looks really good and no more funny haircut.

Here is Gabe and his brothers after his haircut. Even Bridger joined the picture but doesn't look to happy. My 5 year old looks so grown up with short hair!!












No comments:

Post a Comment