Sunday, June 27, 2010

Home again (finally)

Father's Day 2010. It was a great day. It was so good to have Bryan home. Bryan came home from Pennsylvania and we were able to spend all day as a family. This is something I cherish a lot more then I used to. Being alone for three months has given me a whole new outlook on life. I appreciate the little things so much. I appreciate that Bryan gets up most mornings with the boys. I appreciate that he takes them fishing every chance he gets. I appreciate that the lawn was mowed when he was home. I appreciate that he put gas in the car. I appreciate that he holds Eli when I cook. The list can go on and on. To give it short and sweet. Bryan is a wonderful husband, father, provider, and family man. I missed him terribly these past three months and am so glad to have him home!!

Happy Father's Day, Bryan! You deserve your 42 inch LCD. Now, if we can keep the kids away from it long enough for you to enjoy it.

Here are some pictures from our day out at Lake Desmet.










No comments:

Post a Comment