Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Riding solo

I am so proud of Gabriel. He decided it was time to ride Poncho by himself. I was a little nervous but I put my fears aside and we put the bridle on Poncho and away Gabe went.

I can't believe what a difference it has made in his motivation. He LOVES riding by himself and asks me everyday if he can ride. Now that he is in control he loves riding Poncho. He is also a very good rider and getting better each time we go out. Here he is on his first ride by himself. Great job, Gabe!!





Now it's Owen's turn to ride. Gabe didn't want to get off so he settled for riding on the back. Two cute little cowboys on Poncho.



While the boys were off riding with Pop Eli found the polo ball. He played with this ball for over an hour! He loved chasing it around the polo field.

No comments:

Post a Comment