Thursday, August 18, 2011

Stick and Ball

I had one goal for my little guys this summer.  I wanted them to ride horses with Pop and learn a little about the game he loves so dearly.  Polo.  How many other kids in the world have unlimited access to a string of polo ponies?  I think we are pretty lucky!   So, we went back to Sheridan several times this summer and spent many hours on the polo fields.  Expect to see lots of polo pictures in the coming weeks.

When the kids weren't riding Poncho they were playing a little stick and ball. 



And, little Eli is getting the hang of the game.  It was fun watching him learn how to hit the ball.  He was very determined!




1 comment:

  1. We're totally coming over to play polo! I was just thinking this summer, "How cool would it be for the boy to learn to ride a horse and smack a ball?" Way cool! Plus...don't the ladies get to wear fantastic hats during polo matches?! I'm there! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete