Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Deep Sea Fishing

My favorite part of our trip was the deep sea fishing.  I loved every minute of it.  I loved being on the boat.  I loved being with Bryan and the boys.  I loved baiting the hook and watching my line travel into the deep blue ocean....waiting just waiting for that big one.  And, I loved reeling in those big fish.  We caught Blue Fish and Sea Bass.

And know what?  I did catch that big one.  On the first cast.  Funny thing was, I didn't know I had caught anything and so he swam away with most of my line.  Bryan had to help me reel it in and it took us awhile to figure out we had a fish on the line.  Just the thought of it brings a smile to my face.  We had so much fun that day!

Here is the boys first thing in the morning. 
Our first fish that we caught.






2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is awesome Kris! What a fun experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome. I can't think of a better way to spend my day!

    ReplyDelete