Saturday, October 24, 2015

Three


Grace Marie Dahl is celebrating her 3rd birthday.  She is celebrating with all things princess and pink and sparkly.    My little party girl has been talking about her princes cake for months.  Waiting for the day she could blow out all the candles and open her presents.   It was so fun watching her last night with all her friends at her party.


"Grace, how old are you?"  everyone would ask.   Without missing a beat she would tell everyone "I am 4".   So funny.  I think my 3 year old just wants to be 4!



Secretly, I want to keep her 3.   I want her to keep dreaming about princesses and wearing party dresses everyday.    

We were so blessed to have so many come and celebrate with us.   We had the party at a park in our community and it was so fun!





From the moment we arrived Grace kept running up to me saying "Mom, it's not time for cake yet."  "Right?" She was so patient waiting for that moment when she could have cake.  And, when it was finally time she was so exited!!






Happy 3rd birthday, sweet Grace.   We love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment