Friday, June 24, 2016

On our way



The gentle roar of the tires against the pavement is the best sound in the world to me.   I've always liked to travel.     I love the adventure of going somewhere else and leaving home behind.   I especially love driving to Wyoming.   It's the best time of year!!


It was quite a feat to get 4 children and all our belongings loaded in the Traverse but about 2:00 Saturday afternoon and we were ready to head out.


All the kids travel so easily.    They can sit for hours in a car.   I think that it is in their blood.   That and the fact that they can play on electronics for hours on end.


First stop, Santa Fe.    I loved our hotel and all the Southwest charm.



After a good night sleep we were ready for another day in the car.    We stopped in Trinidad, CO and had a nice lunch while Daddy got to watch a little of the US Open.


Owen was quite proud of his wikki stick glasses.



Next stop, Denver.    And then our last leg to Wyoming.   This is going to be the best summer ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment