Wednesday, July 14, 2010

6 kids and a pool

Hot summer day, six children, and a fun filled afternoon.

My dear friend Regan called and was helping Amy move into her new house. This is almost impossible to do with 3 kiddos "helping" so, she brought her three adorable children to my house for an afternoon filled with water, popsicles, and fun.

I filled the pool with water thinking that it would occupy the kids for a short time. Boy, was I mistaken. Those kids played in the water for hours. They sprayed each other, made up some very creative songs, and just had some wet summer fun.

I have to say that Regan's kids are the easiest kids in the world to watch. Gabe and Owen had so much fun playing that I didn't hear, "Mom, I'm bored". It was a wonderful afternoon for everyone.









No comments:

Post a Comment