Sunday, November 7, 2010

tongue

It's a Sunday afternoon. I'm sitting in my living room looking out at the lake. Why in the world am I just sitting around looking at the lake? This doesn't happen very often.

Gabe and Owen are eating popcorn, watching cartoons. Eli is taking his nap. He fell asleep on the way home from the Children's Hospital and I decided to just let him take his nap in the car. I love long car naps. Sometimes they don't always work out but sometimes Eli will sleep for a couple of hours in his car seat.

Our afternoon was spent in the Chrildren's Hospital because of a small cut in Owen's chin. He was getting out of the tub, slipped and cut is chin. Not a big deal but enough of a cut to warrant a little skin superglue at the hospital. He is such a tough little guy. He didn't cry very much when it happened or at the hospital. When Owen cries, you know it hurts.

Besides the little side trip to the hospital this weekend has been relaxing and uneventful. I have been sick so I spent most of yesterday getting better. My wonderful husband took over yesterday afternoon while I rested. It seems to have helped because I am back to normal today.

I am leaving this post with a few funny faces by our littlest Dahl. Man is he cute. He always has this tongue thing going on. He spents a lot of time with his little tongue hanging out.








No comments:

Post a Comment