Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1 year old

Today my baby boy turned one.  Happy Birthday to my precious Eli. 

Last year at this time I was a pregnant mom with a 5 and a 3 year old.  Today, I have three amazing little boys who have grown and changed so much in the last year.  I look back at who we were a year ago and I'm amazed beyond words.  We have all grown in so many ways.  Gabe goes to school.  Owen is no longer a toddler.   And, Eli has grown into his own little person.

Bryan and I have also grown and changed.  Bryan started his new job in Denver that has changed our lives in many ways.  And, I have taken on the role of staying at home with these three little boys in the "big" city.   Last year as I was laying in my hospital bed with a newborn in my arms I would never have imagined our life the way it is today.  But, I wouldn't change a thing.  I am smiling with pure joy and contentment on my babies first birthday.  Even though it hasn't been easy, it has been worth it. 

Happy Birthday to my beautiful baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment