Tuesday, January 4, 2011

snacks

This morning I started working on a project.  Laundry.  Laundry is a big project around here.   An ongoing, never ending project.  I was in the bedroom folding and putting away clothing.

Eli and the boys were out in the living room playing, or so I thought.  Thinking that Eli was rather quiet, I headed into the living room to look for him.  No Eli in the living room?   Where did that little guy go?  Imagine my surprise when I realized that he helped himself to a snack. When your hungry and your mom is busy....head to the kitchen and help yourself.




Speaking of snacks.  The Dahls have thoroughly enjoyed the pomegranates this year.  When I first brought them home, Gabe and Owen weren't to sure about them.  They each got a section and worked on getting the seeds out.  After our fingers and faces were bright red and our bellies full we decided we love pomegranates.  Even little Eli loves them!  What a messy, delicious snack

No comments:

Post a Comment