Saturday, April 30, 2011

Gabe's post

I sat down this afternoon to post my pictures of our Easter trip to Wyoming.  Gabe snuggled up beside me and asked if he could help me with my blog.  "Sure", I said.  So, he choose the pictures and explained them in his words.  Enjoy!



This is Austin and Gabe on Austin's birthday.  His cake has not very many frosting.  I don't eat any cake.


This is me and Amaya.  We are laying down on the couch waiting for Owen to attack us.  Owen attacks us because he thinks it is funny.  Me and Amaya like when Owen is attacking us.

This is Eli.  He is shooting basketballs in the hoop.  He likes to shoot basketballs in the hoop.  He likes sports.  Owen doesn't attack Eli because he is just a baby.  My family likes Eli very much.  They like to watch Eli shoot basketballs into the hoop.

This is Adaline and Eli playing together.  I have a story to tell you.  Once Eli tried to sit on Adaline.  It was funny.  Eli and Adaline like to play together.

This is Eli.  This is Eli's toy.  We call it the blower thing.  It holds balls and they may blow up and out.  Eli likes to play with the blower thing.  It plays music.  Eli likes music.  I think that is it.

This is our family.  Our family likes to eat together.  We also like to watch the basketball or baseball games.

No comments:

Post a Comment