Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A place called home


Picture taken on Soldier Creek
Sheridan, Wyoming.  The one place on this earth that I will always call home.   A wild and rugged place that is part of my heart and soul.   Nothing can compare to my view of the Big Horn Mountains from my back porch.  I just know that only God can create a place so beautiful and fill it with all the family and friends that I love. 

Last week, I returned home to move all our worldly possessions to Colorado.  It was bittersweet having to load up the moving truck and leave behind our home.  Sad but also exciting and full of hope.  I will be so glad to having my things and to move into a house that Bryan and I can call our home.  I love Thornton and the life we have made here.

Here are some pictures taken at Grandma and Pop's house.  Aren't my nieces beautiful?

Grandma and YaYa

Pretty Girl!

Adaline aka Little Tongue

Sweet Eli

Those two babies love to play ball!

Eli and Pop.  Don't they look alike?
\

No comments:

Post a Comment