Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A true gift

A gift.  Something my heart has desired for a long time.  Something I never would have never bought for myself.  I always said it was too expensive, we don't really need it, and we have one that works just fine.  This is a true gift that makes my heart beat a little faster because I'm so excited and blessed to receive something so nice.

On Mother's day, my husband handed me a brand new camera.  Not a little point and shoot camera.  A real camera that I will have to learn to use.  One that will help me capture all the precious moments of our life.  I have always dreamed of having a camera like this and now it is a reality and I'm so excited.  I also know I have a lot of learning to do and I'm excited for that as well.

Bryan also loved playing with my new camera.  He took these pictures that I want to share.  Pictures of some things that I love.   A black lab that has stolen my heart.  A beautiful lake that is right outside my window.  And, those beautiful Colorado Rockies that take my breath away.  Enjoy!










1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! What a great view!

    I received that kind of a camera for my birthday last year and have yet to learn it all.

    I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete