Monday, January 21, 2013

Thankful

Thanksgiving week the boys brought home some papers from school that I wanted to keep.  They both wrote about what they were thankful for.


Owen, my kindergartener, is thankful for his dad.  They have always been very close.  Bryan doesn't escape the house without his little buddy....even just a quick trip to the store.  So, I loved this paper he brought home.  He is just simply thankful for his dad.


Gabriel said....

I am most thankful for family because they are helpful.  I am thankful for God because he made the world.  I am thankful for Thanksgiving because we get to share it with our family.

Well, enough said.  This made my heart melt.   Two most important things in the world.  God and family.  He is just a special little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment