Tuesday, January 29, 2013

xmas letters

Sometimes your kids do something so cute...you just want to remember it forever.  You just wonder....where do they come up with such things?

Gabe and Owen were jumping up and down "please, mom please".  They wanted to write their letters to Santa Claus.  I was in the middle of fixing dinner and told them that they would have to wait until I was done.  You see, I always help the boys write their letters.  Gabe informed me he could write the letters this year.  What a great idea, I thought.   As I cooked dinner, the boys worked on their letters.

After they were done Gabe brought me his letter and asked me "Mom, can you sign this"?  I told him that I didn't need to sign his letter, he would have to sign it.  He informed me that this year his Santa letter would need a parent's signature.  He told me that since he and his brother were asking for guns he wanted to make sure that Santa knew it was OK with his parents.    I just smiled and signed his letter.


Dear Santa,

I want a 22.  My parents agree.  They will sign it from Gabe Dahl.

Dear Santa,

I want a BB gun with a scope.  My parents agree they will sign it.   From Owen Dahl.  P.S. Please write back.

Dear Santa, my name is Eli.  I want a Elmo puppet.  Thank you Santa.  Eli


Well, I couldn't have written these letters any better.  I am sure that Santa will be pleased especially with the parental consent form!

No comments:

Post a Comment