Sunday, February 17, 2013

Winter days

On Sunday I was sitting beside Bryan in church.  Father Brian was talking about the impossible things that God asks us to do.  I squeezed Bryan's hand as I thought of our life.  Our life that is so full of love but, seems so impossible some days.

And, more impossible as I look down at my broken arm.


But, I look at these pictures of the kiddos and see the important things.


The smiles, the time together, and all the growing we have done in the past two months.  So many things have been a blessing.  Grammy came and stayed with us for a month.  Then, Grandma came and stayed.  We have slowed down a little and watched Grace grow.

What seemed really important two months ago...just isn't so important today.  This time will pass quickly and soon it will be spring.  I am so looking forward to spring.


In the meantime, we will just continue to heal and watch little Grace get bigger and enjoy our time together.

1 comment:

  1. Kris, she is so adorable! They all are, but I'm focusing on her cute, chubby face right now :) I imagine there are good days and rough days for you, just like any part/time of life. The broken arm, wow! Icing on the cake, eh? Hang in there - think how easy it will feel to take care of everything once the cast is off!

    ReplyDelete