Friday, September 5, 2014

Hunting

Hunting is such a huge part of our life.   Bryan and the three boys have something in their genes that longs for the outdoors.   I don't understand it all but, I love so many things about it.   Most importantly, I love the meat!  I love that my boys are outside and spending time close to God's creation.   I also love that they are spending time with each other, learning from each other.    Bryan and Gramps are passing knowledge onto our boys that will shape them and make them into strong, capable young men.  

This year Bryan drew an elk tag in Arizona and Grammy and Gramps came all the way from Wyoming to help Bryan with the hunt. 


We were so excited when he brought him home.
 


And, while Bryan and Gramps were up hunting we got to hang out with Grammy.




We got to play games and go out to lunch. 





We had such a good time when Grammy and Gramps came and we can't wait until they come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment