Monday, November 17, 2014

i phone

I love that as I walk through my day I can pull my phone from my pocket and catch moments that would easily be forgotten.   A moment that I never want to forget and don't have to because I have the ability to snap a picture.   These are some of those moments.

A brother grabbing his sister's hand to help her walk to the car.   A sister who accepts.  Such love.  Such sweetness.




A little sister watching her brother play soccer.


Two boys who run in the kitchen shooting webs.   


A baseball player fast asleep after his game.


A morning kiss for my princess.


Watching Eli swim for the first time by himself.

  

My favorite.   A rocking chair, a book, and a brother and sister.


These are the moments that I don't ever want to forget.



No comments:

Post a Comment