Tuesday, March 8, 2016

couch

Sometimes it's the little things that are so important.   The little things like getting a new couch that make each day special in it's own way.


After having our blue couch for many years I finally decided that we needed a new couch.   I'm not sure what changed my mind but all the sudden I just knew we were ready.

So, we spent the weekend going from store to store....sitting on couches.   It was a process.   Even more of a process as Eli, Grace, and Owen helped us.    It took us a couple of days but, I finally decided on one.

Owen was the most excited.   The couch we finally picked was his favorite from the beginning and he was really excited to bring it home.

Step 2 in the process of getting a new couch involved getting rid of the old.   The old couch had to be drug out to the garage and the carpets had to be cleaned.    The kids had a great time running around our living room while I hauled the carpet cleaner around for a few days.



Finally, time for the new couch.    We were all excited.   Bryan even came home early.   Here is Grace taking the first nap on it.



I love our new couch.   It took a few days to get used to the size but now I look at it everyday and am so very thankful!   It brings me joy.   It's big and cozy and our whole family fits on it.    It says so much about our family and who we are now.    I just love our new couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment