Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Today

Running, running, running.    I don't think that life with 4 children is even explainable to most people. It's just constant....constant motion.   From the time I hear those first footsteps running down the stairs until all their heads hit the pillows, the motion, chaos, and noise never stops.    You just can't imagine it unless you are the mother and father of those 4 children and everyday you give them everything you have a little more.




There are times I just close my eyes and find peace in the moment that I so desperately need because in reality there is never peaceful moment.  There is always something or someone that needs my attention.     Some days I just have to look a little harder than usual to see all the things that need to be seen.  To see the peaceful moments in the midst of everything. 

So, today I took my camera and went around the house taking pictures of things that made me smile.  Pictures of things that bring joy to me.   Here they are in no particular order. 


A 3 year old eating cereal for her snack. 3 year old style. 


A 6 year old making me laugh with his party trick. 


Grace the dog!


The piano that is always being played.  Mostly the Star Wars theme. 


My pool.  Nothing else left to be said on that one!


My new couch.  



My reading nook.  With my reading book. 


Oh my life is so beautiful.   Not a moment of the chaos is regretted when I am thankful for everything.   

And my most thankful moment of the day.  This picture.  This picture of my beautiful niece who eyes are shining like diamonds.  Whose smile is bigger then I've seen in a while.  This brings me happiness to my soul. 

And the beauty of it all is that God has given us another day tomorrow.  Another day to look a little harder and see what brings us joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment