Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My Birthday

Today was my birthday.   It was a beautiful day.  Everything today was a blessing.   

It started with a sweet 6 year old wrapping his arms around my waist as I got out of bed and telling me happy birthday.   Then, my husband surprised me with a sweet gift and the kids sang to me.    What a great way to start the day. 

It was wacky Wednesday at Grace's preschool so we put together the craziest outfit ever!  We had so much fun picking out mismatched clothes.  

After all the school drop offs I headed to Eli's classroom for parent centers.  Did you know that I share my birthday withDr Suess?   How lucky is that?   Eli and I got to spend the morning making crafts and spending all morning together.  

We had the best time with Mason Leddy and his mom.   Eli and his best friend are the cutest two little kindergarteners that I have ever seen.  


Then it was off to lunch.  Having lunch with kindergartens is an experience of a lifetime.   It is a precious time for sure!  

I had a few minutes before I had to get Grace at preschool and I pulled up to my house and to my surprise I saw my friend Teresa's car in my driveway.  She jumped out of the car and told me "Happy Birthday".   "I came over to sit on your new couch".  I love friendship like that.  We sat on my couch and reclined back in our chairs and talked about anything that came to mind.  We laughed and we had an opinion on everything.   I love my friend Teresa!

It came to an end very soon as I went to pick up Grace from preschool.  She came home hungry and ready to paint.  This girl will paint anything.  She loves her crafts!

My evening was spent at Sunset Park watching Eli play tball and Grace running around at the park.  It was a beautiful evening.   A blessing because Bryan took the boys to their practice and I got to just enjoy the time outside.  

It was a blessed day for sure.  Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined a 41st  birthday like today.   It was one of my favorite days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment