Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day



Mother's Day was so sweet!!    I got to spend all day at the school with my 3 kiddos.    I went to Grace's  preschool in the morning to make a craft and have a muffin.    Then, I was off to Eli's class.   There was beautiful songs and letters and even some tea cakes.   Lastly, I was off to Owen's class where they read stories and poems and served lemon cakes with lemon aid.

The best part was sitting with each one in their classroom and just spending that special time together. I loved every minute of it.

Here are Eli's letters and pictures.






These are Owen's letters.




I love each one.    Mother's Day is the best.    Gabriel asked me if I was excited for Mother's Day the other night.   He said that Mother's Day is like having a second birthday and I agree with him.   Because I am a mother I get to have two birthday's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment