Sunday, July 3, 2016

An afternoon Hike


We all wanted to extend our time together in South Dakota.    We weren't ready to head back to Wyoming and Colorado.  We headed into Spearfish Canyon for an afternoon hike before the long drive home.   A hike to see the falls and to see the green beauty of the Black Hills.




I love it when I capture a picture of these two.     Gramps and Eli's souls share a special place.   They are so much alike and love and understand each other more then I ever thought possible.    I love that I caught them sitting on this bench together with the same expression on their face.     





It is rare when Bryan and I get a picture together.    I love looking back at pictures of us together.    It's nice to have a moment stopped in time when we are together and and it's just him and I.  A reminder of what is the most important thing.   A reminder of the couple that we have become.  A reminder that there is moments just for us.





No comments:

Post a Comment