Friday, March 4, 2011

Here I am world


I have to write another post about Eli.  He is growing and changing so fast, I can't keep up with him.  I just love this age.  He is so excited to be walking.  You see pure joy on his face when he is able to follow his brothers around.  Today we went to McDonalds for lunch and he was so excited.  He follows the kids around screaming because he is so excited.  He just can't contain all his excitement.  He doesn't have to sit in the high chair with mommy anymore.  He can run around with all the other kids and he loves it.



My little man is also talking.  His favorite words are:  mom, wahwad (water), gee (geese, he loves to stand up in his high chair when he hears the geese and point to them out the window), teet (he says teeth when he wants his tooth brush), ah don (all done), apple (every kind of food is an apple, if he's hungry he says apple) and his favorite word is out (he uses this for get me out of this high chair or stroller and also uses this word when he wants me to pick him up).  Quite the little talker, my Eli.



 He is just so excited with this world right now.  I want to take all his joy, excitement, and happiness and bottle it up.  I want to bottle it up and share it with the world.  Well, the world will have to settle for some really cute pictures of my little guy.  Here he is.  16 months old and as cute as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment