Thursday, March 10, 2011

Arizona bound

Pool where we will be staying


I am in the middle of packing for our trip to Arizona.  I have been looking forward to this trip for many months. As I'm gathering up all the shorts, tee shirts, and swim suits, I can hardly wait.  I can hardly wait to enjoy the warmth and sunshine.  I can hardly wait to spend some time with my husband and watch the kids swimming in the pool.  I can hardly wait to see Mary Ann, Von, Brett, Cindy, and Jackson.  I will be surrounded by family and in a beautiful warm place.  God has truly blessed me!  I can hardly contain my excitment.

Gabe and Owen are just as excited.  They are excited about the plane ride, seeing their cousins, and they are especially excited about going to Sea World in San Diego.  Gabe has been counting down the days for weeks and Owen asks me everyday "mom is today, Friday?"  They have also been packing their essentials for the past few days.  You know books and dvd players for the plane.  Actually the things that kids pack are really funny.  If I would leave it up to them they would take the whole house.  I am trying to keep these items at a minimum and have had to put my foot down on a few items!

Of course I have to post a picture of the golfing!  I know Bryan will be looking forward to that.

Golf course at Sun City Grand

So, I better get back to my packing and quit thinking about all the fun we are going to have.  First, I need to get to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment