Tuesday, January 24, 2012

5th Birthday

 A Star Wars Birthday to Remember.....

My Owen turned 5 on November 1st.  Owen will always be captured in my mind as 2 years old.  For me to remember that he is 5 is hard somedays.  He is growing up into quite a young man and I am so proud to be his mother.

Before the sun came up.  Just as Gabe was getting out of bed, I woke up my birthday boy and brought him downstairs.  I had laid all his gifts out so that we could spend some special time together before school started.  He was so excited to see his new bike.  We also opened gifts from Grammy and Gramps, Grandma and Pop, and Auntie Megan.

After school was over, it was time to get ready for Owen's big party.   But, before everyone started arriving there was some singing and dancing to do.  The boys put on some music, dressed up, and had a blast standing on "their stage" and singing some tunes.

We made tacos for dinner and had everyone come over at 6:00. 

Jake, Owen's best friend, and Owen playing with his new toys
Lauren and Lily spending a little girl time in the kitchen


Opening gifts

Happy 5th birthday, Sweet Owen.  I love you and still can't believe that you are 5 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment