Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Halloween

Halloween pictures are finally getting posted.  I know....I know.  These are really, really late.  Better late then never, I say.  Besides my kids were so cute, I couldn't just skip it and not post these!

A skeleton, A dementor, and a dragon.  Gabe is really into the scary costumes.  He told me that Eli isn't a cute little dragon.  He is a scary, fire breathing dragon.  So, watch out!

We went trick or treating with our best friend, Spider Man, aka Daniel.  We had a blast!


Before trick or treating, we had a full day at Gabe and Owen's schools.  We got all dressed up and headed to Gabe's school to watch the Halloween parade.  Eli and Owen loved watching all the kids walking by in their costumes.  Here is a picture of Gabriel in the parade with his teacher, Mrs. Bredl.

After the parade, we headed to Owen's school to a Halloween carnival.  But, before we could get into the car, my fire breathing dragon, had to unlock the doors and grab the "ubba dub" (garage door opener).  My fire breathing dragon just loves buttons and it is HIS job to push them.  If I push one of these buttons a screaming fit would ensue and since on this day, it involved fire, I did not forget to put him in charge of the keys and garage door opener.





Let the Halloween carnival begin.   Here is the little skeleton waiting patiently in line to get into the carnival.


This carnival was full of sweet treats.  The boys loved every sweet moment.

There was also games and lots of prizes!


After all this fun and excitement, I made the boys sit down so that I could take their picture.  And, wouldn't you know it, my scary fire breathing dragon turned into a sweet little thing who just wanted to share his sucker with me.  It just makes this momma so proud!


Happy late Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment