Tuesday, February 7, 2012

First Dance

Friday night.  Gabriel has been waiting all week for this day.  Tonight is his first school dance.  He's not to sure what to expect but, looking forward to going to the school and seeing all his friends.

At 6:30ish Daniel comes over and it's time to load up in the car.  I hear the boys talking about who they will dance with.  I briefly hear their conversation and am not paying to much attention until I realize they are in the bathroom fixing their hair.  This seems so funny to me.  Gabriel NEVER cares what his hair looks like....tonight he does.   Tonight they all want to look nice.  It's so cute!  Daniel and him are taking turns making each other's hair look "cool".   It's just to funny.  I have to take some pictures.

As the look at themselves in the mirror, they can't help themselves.  The seriousness of the task leaves them as they start making faces at themselves.  This is the three crazy boys I know....so glad this mysterious grooming is over and they are back to normal!

After all their hard work, they inform me that they are ready to go.  Boy, do I have some handsome boys on my hands! 

And, they had a great time at the dance.  They ran around until they were exhausted and even fell asleep in the car on the ride home. 


1 comment:

  1. NO WAY! How cute and I love that they ran around until they were fully exhausted like seven-year-old's should. Too, too cute.

    ReplyDelete