Thursday, April 4, 2013

A little list

Thankfulness today:

A game of balloon basketball.   3 little boys screaming at the top of their lungs as they make a basket.

6 loads of laundry that are no longer in baskets in my basement.

The warm sunshine while the boys payed at the playground.

Leftovers.

A tableful of women studying the bible.

A baby that slept 6 hours into the night.

The garbage man that took away all those diapers.

A phone call from a wonderful husband with a "I love you" at the end.

Being able to hold (lift) my three year old for the first time in 3 months.

Friends that just call to see how things are going.


I love thinking over my day and ending it a list of all my blessings.  It's these silent moments of reflection that helps me put my life into perspective.....because nothing else really matters.

1 comment: