Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The nightly game

When is Daddy going to be home?  When is Daddy going to be home?  When is Daddy going to be home?

The boys start asking me this question about 5:00.  They ask until I can't hold them off any longer.  I tell them they can call him to see if he is coming soon.

You see, there are some things that a mommy just can't do.  The nightly basketball game.   These boys wait all day just for a few minutes of basketball with their dad at the end of the day.

The minute he comes home.  Game on.  My nice sitting room turns into a basketball gym.







Eli usually plays with us, and loves to put the basketball in the hoop after his dad lifts him up.  But, he's not anywhere to be found.  I run upstairs to see where he is. 

Have you ever seen someone sleep upside down?  I have to say, this is a first for me.  A little 3 year old sleeping upside down in the recliner.   To cute.


 He missed the game on this night but, a nap was way more important!

No comments:

Post a Comment