Friday, May 17, 2013

6 months and growing!

Hi, my name is Grace Marie.  But, sometimes my mommy calls me Gracie.  Here I am.  Six months old already. 


I am getting so big!   I can do lots of new things and I just wanted to show everyone.

I LOVE to eat my toes.  They are so warm and just the right size to put in my mouth.

Every afternoon my mom fills our sink in the kitchen and I get to splash in the water.  I love taking a bath.  It's one of my favorite things to do.

Last week, I wasn't quite big enough to sit up on my own.  So, my mom would put me in this little laundry basket and I would play with my toys.  It was the perfect place to play and I didn't fall over while I was playing!

But, I got really, really tired of this basket.  So, I decided I better learn to sit up on my own.  And, look.  I did it!  Now, I don't have to sit in a silly basket.

My mom puts me in the stroller and we walk up the green belt to Hunters Glen Elementary School.   Then, I get to see Gabe and Owen.  I love riding in my stroller.


 
But, before Gabe and Owen get home from school, Eli and I have a little playtime together.  He is such a good big brother.  This picture was the day we made our laundry basket into a boat...built for two.



I have saved my biggest accomplishment for last.  Yep, here I am eating oatmeal.  I also love peaches, pears, and peas!  I also love spitting at my mom (she doesn't always laugh).




See all the stuff I get to do.  It's all very exciting and I can't wait to keep growing!

1 comment:

  1. She is pretty stinking cute! I don't know how you keep from pinching her cheeks seventy times a day!

    ReplyDelete