Thursday, July 4, 2013

Full of New

Oh, my Gracie.  You are growing, growing, growing.  So fast now that I want you to slow down.  You have had so many firsts this last couple of months.  Watching you grow has been amazing.  You are amazing.    I love this picture you.  Sitting for the first time in your high chair.  So happy to be sitting up big and tall. 

And, then trying your first cereal.    You were ready but didn't want me to feed you.  You wanted to grab the spoon and feed yourself.




Until I finally gave up and let you have the spoon.   So independent, you are.

 
You are not to little to play with Eli.   You had to join him in his boat and I scooted you along the floor.  You were so excited to be able to join in the game for the first time.

Eli laughed at you when you couldn't sit up.  He laughed and helped you and my heart melted as you and he started to bond.


I had a big project.  Things needed boxed and labels put on.  Set out in the garage for a sale.   Infant seat, basinett, and newborn clothes.  All things that you have already grown out of.     While I got everything ready, you certainly didn't want to lay on your back so, you sat in the laundry basket with your toys.  It was perfect, it held you close and you were able to sit up and watch me work.

 Until the day of the garage sale.  Do you know what?  I put you out in the yard to watch all the people and look what happened.....you sat up for the first time.   You were so proud and so happy and SOOOOO CUTE!


Everyone wanted to take you home.  My little baby Dahl.


See, in just a few short you have accomplished so much.  You have grown up and are ready to be a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment