Thursday, July 4, 2013

Mother's Day



Mother's Day 2013.  A day to feel blessed.  Surrounded by my husband and children.  So much love.  It's hard to express how thankful I am for my family.  For my life.

This mother's day I was doubly blessed because I had my Mother In Law with me.  Mary Ann came to stay with us for a whole week!    We love having Grammy come and stay.   I really wish that I had a picture of her and I.  That will be on my picture to do list this summer.

 As I was inside getting ready to go to our Mother's Day bunch the boys were busy putting together my Mother's Day gift.  I love it!  The idea, anyway.  I know someday there will be time to lay on my new hammock and read a book. 


 For now, my boys love it because this hammock turns into the Titanic.  And it rocks and rocks until everyone falls off in the deep, dark water.   Then everyone struggles to get back on, only to fall off all over again.

After several hundred Titanic sinkings they are finally resting.  Just long enough to catch their breath.  Until they see that football in the middle of the yard and remember that they left a game of tackle football unfinished.


Which leaves the hammock open for girl time   Laying in the warm sunshine enjoying the day.  Perfect!

A prefect end to my Mother's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment