Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Grace's Baptism



 Welcoming our little girl into the body of Christ.  Baptism day was a very special day in the Dahl household.   Made more special by family and friends that attended.



Cousins, Tyler and Austin, arrived from Laramie and we had a brunch before going to the church for the baptism.


 A very special friend of the family, Bob Haberman.  My dad and Bob have been friends since college and we were so glad he joined us on this day.


Here is my little angel before her baptism.










A beautiful ceremony!


Grace's God Parent's, Aunt Shanna and Uncle Jim







I just love these last two pictures.    Partly because I love our friend, Tonya.  I also love that she will hold my baby girl even when she is tired and screaming.   Thank you, Tonya!



No comments:

Post a Comment