Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happy Birthday, Pop

Happy Birthday, Dad.

I wanted to share a few things with you today since I couldn't talk to you.   I hope you are having fun in New Zealand!    I love you......very, very much.

Gabe and Owen wrote you letters about why they love you.


When 6 grandchildren are gathered around the kitchen counter starving for breakfast they always ask for Pop's pancakes. 

.   
There is not a better polo player around.    Gabe will never forget when you finally won that Don King belt buckle.    Polo makes you the best grandpa ever.

And, here are a few other reasons I love you.


You give really good piggy back rides.


And, horseback rides.


You take us on adventures in a the money pit.   


You spent time with us when it really matters.  Traveling miles to come see us.



 You take us fishing and we catch a 60 pound fish!


You cherish your girls.


Your marriage shines a light of love to the world that speaks for itself.


You make time for your friends and cherish those friendships.


There are so many reason that I love you!  Today on your birthday, I hope you are having an adventure of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment