Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12 months


Hi, my name is Gracie.  Can you believe that I am 12 months old already?  


12 months.   Two teeth and as cute as can be.


I am so proud of myself!   


My favorite thing to do in the whole world is be with my brothers.    I am always running behind them.  Trying my hardest to keep up.


Eli and I get to stay home with mommy during the day so we have lots of fun.  Eli's favorite thing to do is play Wiggles for me.   He likes to take in and out the CD and work the music player.   He sits up on the counter while I wait for him to put in our music.


I also love to play on the stairs.   Up and down.  Every chance I get, I will head for those stairs and climb up to see Mr. Duck.


Always so proud when I reach the top.


My favorite thing to do is ride my bike.  I wait for my brothers to come home from school so we can play outside.


Wearing a pink Tutu doesn't slow me down!





Someday I will be big enough to ride a big bike like my brothers!   I can hardly wait.   In the meantime, I get off and push so I can keep up.


I may only be 12 months but, there are so many things that I can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment