Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Wind in the pig tales

One of the most amazing things about being a mom of 4 is watching my kids play together. Watching my older kids taking care of the little ones is truly special.   Knowing that my children have each other.  Take care of each other is beyond words.

This was one such afternoon.   The boys were riding their bikes around the cul de sac.   Gracie was running after them frustrated.    That 1 year old frustration when you just can't be as big as the other kids and you try so hard.

So, Owen grabbed her and pulled her up on his bike.   I almost yelled out at him.   "Stop it Owen, that is to dangerous".   I held my tongue and prayed for the best.


I have never seen a happier little girl.


Racing around the cul de sac.  Pig tales flying.   Squealing the entire time.



The faster Owen went the more fun she had.    


What a sweet moment.  One I don't ever want to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment