Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Our Pool


There isn't one moment that goes by when I am not thankful for the beauty in my life.



Always remembering how blessed we are.




Never forgetting how unexpected this all is.





Beyond any of my expectations or dreams.




This beautiful place in the desert that we have made into a home.
  



 Blessings that I can see out my window each morning.






And, as I gaze at the stars each night.



A total transformation.


That reminds me each day of who I am and who I am going to be.

Something new and completely transformed.

Ezekiel 36:26
And I will give you a new heart and I will put a new spirit in you. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The pool is amazing of course, but I love your analogy. Beautiful. Yay, transformation - the old has gone; the new has come!

    ReplyDelete