Saturday, May 31, 2014

Simple Moments

Throughout my days, I snap pictures.   I take pictures on my iphone when I want to capture a moment and remember it.

I take pictures because as I go through my days my children change so fast and I will forget.  I will forget all the little things.   I don't want to forget.   I want to cherish these moments even after they are long past.


The day we went to the Firestation in Vistancia and hung out with the fireman. 


They gave us fireman hats and showed us all around the fire station.


Then, they let us see their firetruck.   They turned on the lights and made the siren scream.   


The afternoon Eli, Grace, and I walked down to Owen's school to watch his class play.   Owen was an ant.   I sat in the audience and watched my little ant sing and when it was his turn to say his lines he stood up and said them in a loud clear voice.   He was a very good ant.


The morning that I got to take Addie to the gift shop at the hospital.   We tried on all the hats and waited for Amaya to finish her surgery.
 


An afternoon we went to Cost Cutters and got hair cuts.    Long hair was cut short and my boys looked more grown up.

A little girl who takes a bath in the sink most mornings.   It's just easier because she is so messy and she loves to sit in the water and help me with the dishes.


A plateful of choclate chip cookies and out to the porch swing.    There we swing and wait for Gabe and Owen to come home from school.




We listen to hear the click click of the scooter wheels on the pavement.   It's Gabe and Owen!


An afternoon in the park.   Learning to swing on the big swing.   Swinging away the minutes until baseball practice is over.


Moments captured on my camera so they won't escape my memory.  These moments when my children are growing and learning and we are surviving it all.  Day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment