Tuesday, June 3, 2014

One Day

It was one day in May.   The one day that Amaya had surgery in Denver and I couldn't be there.   I couldn't be there so I decided to take pictures for her and send them to her.  



Here she is right before going into surgery.   Bored, I think!

Here is Eli at breakfast.  French Toast.


And, after breakfast we headed to the laundry room with our books.  Determined to fold 5 loads of laundry.


At 9:00 we were headed off to Gabe and Owen's school.   The boys were participating in a fun run and we wanted to watch.   Here is Grace and I waiting while Owen runs laps.   He ran 34 laps in all.   Yea, Owen!


Hot and tired after all those laps.


Back to the house and we jumped in the car.    We were headed to Eli's preschool for a presentation.  


It was Muffins for Mom's and Eli's class prepared some special things for all the Mom's.


He sang and presented me with some beautiful gifts.   Thanks, Eli.






Grace even had a great time at Eli's preschool!


Back at home.   Time for lunch, naps, and then we would wait for the boys to come home from school.


We decided to take a little swim after the boys returned home from school.   Here are the boys in the pool while I played life guard and folded laundry.




Amaya came through her surgery with flying colors and I loved that I got to share my day with her.   It was a good day.   A crazy, busy kind of day but, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment