Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Subaru

All three boys are currently asleep...I have a few quiet moments in my day to get myself together. Lately, we haven't been taking naps. But today we are having quiet time because I need it!! Bryan is in Denver this week and boy do I miss him! He keeps me grounded and is such a huge help with the boys. I miss and love him!

We have had a busy and wonderful morning. Gabriel went to Preschool this morning and was very excited because he got to take his valentine box to school. We made it last night. He choose to make a basketball box. Owen, Eli, and I went to our MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) meeting and had a good time. After our morning of activity we came home and had mac and cheese. Gabe's favorite. Gabe told me that I make the best mac and cheese in the whole world. And, I have to agree. It is pretty good even if it's straight from the blue Kraft box.

We seem to always be on the go. Little Eli spends about 50% of his day in his car seat. He's such a good little guy that he doesn't mind. Gabriel takes care of him in the backseat of the Subaru if he gets fussy. Getting ready to go anywhere takes a while but, once we are all in the car and buckled in, we are off. I took some pictures of the boys and Bridger on our way to Preschool and MOPS this morning. Yes, Bridger goes everywhere with us. He just loves to go and patiently waits for us to return in the back of the car.







No comments:

Post a Comment