Friday, February 19, 2010

Rocking with Eli


I just want to personally thank Grammy! She has given me the best gift. She came over yesterday with lunch and then took the boys for the night. Eli and I slept in this morning and have gotten to spend all day together snuggling and rocking in the rocking chair. What a blessing. Not that I don't miss Gabriel and Owen, I just don't miss all the chaos. It's been so nice to have a whole day with Eli and to get caught up on some projects around the house.




Eli was so cute today. He is starting to laugh. When I sing him twinkle twinkle little star he just laughs and smiles at me. That probably says something about my singing but, he seems to like it. He smiles at me with those big brown eyes and my heart melts. I do think that he has missed his big brothers today. There was no one to hold his hands and talk to him all day. He kept looking around for them!


Tonight I head off to Bunco. It will be good to spend time with good friends! Bryan is going over to Buffalo to get the boys. And, it's Friday....we have all weekend to look forward to. It doesn't get any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment