Friday, February 12, 2010

A Day of Love

I want to say Happy Valentines Day to everyone!! I don't particularly like the commercial aspect of Vday with all the candy and flowers but, I love the concept of celebrating a day of Love. I am surrounded by so much love and have so much to be thankful for!
Happy Valentines Day, Bryan! I can't express how much you and our life means to me. It seems amazing to me some days what we have done together. We make each other better, MUCH BETTER. The love that we share with each other and our three boys is amazing! You are an amazing person, husband, and father and I love you.

One of the most amazing things that I have ever done was to hike the Machu Picchu trail with you. I wouldn't have made it to the top without you. You always knew just the right thing to say or do to get me up to the top of that mountain! Sometimes you encouraged me gently and other times you had to poke me in the back not so gently. Whichever method you choose to use, it worked. In our life together you do the same thing. You always know just the right thing to say to me to get me through. I love that about you! And, I love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment