Thursday, February 4, 2010

Smile Big

One thing about kids is that they always make you laugh! My kids have to be the funniest kids in the whole world. There is never a dull moment. Just a few moments from today....The teeth daddy brought home for Gabe and Owen to wear. I would be in the kitchen cooking and Gabe would come in and give me that "winning smile". We would both laugh and an hour later he would do the same thing and we would laugh again (see picture). It never got old. I also laughed when Owen feel asleep right under the coffee table in the living room....with his snow boots on. That kid can fall asleep anywhere, I just cover him with a blanket and move on.





While Owen was sleeping, Gabriel and I spent some special alone time together. I told him we could do anything that he wanted. He choose to show me how to play the hunting game on the Wii. I smiled really big and said "I would love that" (shooting things on the TV is just the thing I wanted to do, ha ha). It all ended well because Gabe told me that I was a good hunter, especially when I was shooting the birds. To tell you the truth I don't know what is good or bad on that game but, it was fun to spend time with Gabe.


Gabriel put Eli's toys on his bouncer this afternoon. Eli loved them. He started batting at them and talking to them. He spent at least an hour trying to reach them. He is getting so big! He is all smiles and starting to show his personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment