Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Palmers

My dear friend Regan came and visited us this past weekend.  Regan, Rob, and their three adorable children, Hayden, Danica, and Micah loaded themselves in their suburban and made the 6 hour drive all the way to Thornton, CO from Sheridan.

I had to post this adorable picture of Regan from this past summer.   This picture tells a lot about my friend as she is holding Adaline.  Regan has the ability to make me laugh in any situation.  Just thinking about Regan puts a smile on my face.  But, it's the kindness and willingness to share her life with me that makes me love her so much.  I just feel very privileged to have such a wonderful friend.

 For a solid week all Gabriel could talk about was "when Hayden comes and visits".  He was so excited to see his friend and he had so many things that he wanted to show him.  Gabriel started asking me at 6:00 in the morning "when is Hayden going to be here?"  All day on Thursday, he waited and waited and waited for them to arrive.   At about 4:00 in the afternoon, in complete frustration, he said "mom, I've been waiting all day and they are not here.  I don't think they are coming".  Just a few more hours...I told him.  "A FEW MORE HOURS".  This was more then he could bear.  But, they finally arrived and he was so excited.  These two little boys had some serious Star Wars to discuss.  They played all weekend and had the best time.

Gabe and Hayden


We all had a good time and didn't get to do as much as we wanted.   So, the Palmers will have to come back soon! 
Owen and Micah walking Bridger

Danica and Eli enjoying breakfast



No comments:

Post a Comment